Sometimes we need to learn, unlearn, relearn: to rethink existing habits that may be holding us back and unlearn them to react differently.
This ‘backwards brain bicycle’ video offers a lighthearted look at unlearning:
What do you need to unlearn and relearn to help you progress in your career?
More lighthearted and insightful videos
If you enjoy lighthearted and insightful videos, take a look at these:
- Matt Cutts’ 30-day challenge ideas
- ‘Great ideas’ from two Aussie lads
- The ‘monkey, cucumber, grape’ test
- Selective attention test examples
- The conference call in real life
All entertaining, all insightful!
I’m at my best when helping people to learn, grow and succeed. This might be facilitating a training program, coaching a colleague, or sharing advice with my kids. I’m also an introvert by nature, and love to read, reflect and write. Hence this blog!