I was looking for a video to set-up a brainstorming session.
I wanted something silly. I wanted something ridiculous. I wanted something that would showcase the need for lots of ideas (not all good ideas!).
Take a look. A video from two Aussie lads, who together have created Fairbairn Films:
The humor may not be to everyone’s liking but this was a great set-up for my brainstorming session!
More lighthearted and insightful videos
If you enjoy lighthearted and insightful videos, take a look at these:
- Learning to unlearn: the backwards brain bicycle
- Matt Cutts’ 30-day challenge
- The ‘monkey, cucumber, grape’ test
- Selective attention test examples
- The conference call in real life
All entertaining, all insightful!